Self-catering cottage (“Chalupa”) in foothills of Beskydy mountains, Wallachian region of Moravia, Czech Republic
Perfect base for:
- Hill walking (beautiful 6 km walk to Radhošt summit or to Skalikova Meadow) - number of trails for all levels
- Swimming (swimming pool - indoor and oudoor - heated in Roznov), aquapark (Frenštát p. R.), water reservoir (Horní Becva)
- Skiing (intermediate-level downhill & extensive cross-country trails) , close by ski centers in Pustevny, Bíla, Solán
- Hang gliding and other outdoor sports
- Sightseeing (nearby Rožnov boasts Wallachian open air museum, Pustevny, Štramberk, Hukvaldy, Velké Karlovice)
- Bicycling - various cycle trails -" Wallachian cyclobus"
- Lovers of horses - horse riding school Hradisko in Roznov
- Golf - Wallachian Golf Club Roznov (9 holes) or Golf Club Čeladná (30 km)
- Tennis enthusiasts - tennis courts in Roznov
- Mushroom and wild berry picking
- Doing nothing...
And just getting away from it all…
House is traditional 100+ year old stone mountain home, modernised with former barn converted to lovely wood living room and vast loft. Central heating. Children's corner.
TV set, microwave, electric hot plate, washing machine, tea maker, touster, fridge. Kitchen is fully equiped with utensils. Water heating - electic boiler. Pets welcomed. Parking next to the cottage.
- Sleeping up to 12 people.
- Master bedroom: 1 x double (two mattress) bed
- Second bedroom: 2 x single beds
- Loft: 6 x single beds
- Living room: 1 x double foldaway
- TV lounge and child play area
- 2 x bedrooms
- Living room with wood fire
- Huge attic loft
- 2 separate W/C
- 1 bathroom with sink & bath/shower attachment
- 1 bathroom with sink & standup shower
- Private garden (over 2000 m2)
- Outdoor fireplace with covered seating - great place for BBQ!
- Parking on premises for up to 4 cars